Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tuesday 14th September 2010!

WOAHH it's the second year stuff! Exciting. MUSIC VIDS!!!

Well, last year was fun making the opening of a film, and the finished product was what I had hoped for. Now I don't have Jess and Oliver to help me now, I'm by myself, but hopefully I will produce a video that will make them and I proud. I chose to be by myself with this module as I knew what genre of music I wanted to do, and what sort of video I can do with it. So over the summer, I watched a lot of music channels to get a feel of the genre, and whether I wanted to do a video with the genre of performance with a hybrid of narration, and I did exactly that.
My first choice of song was 'Real With Me' by Cady Groves, however when I looked into her she was actually signed by a record label, so sadly I couldn't use her sound. But all was not lost when I found a new sound by Whitney Wiatt, and I fell in love with her song 'Come Around' it was exactly what I was looking for. So as soon as I found this song, I watched videos from Taylor Swift as her sound is quite similar to Wiatt's, so I took some print screens of her videos for some inspiration....hopefully they will do me justice :)

Wish me luck for this year

x

No comments: