Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tuesday 23rd November 2010

More research into my digipak (CD album)

Planning the album covers has been quite hard as again, I can't bounce off anyone's ideas. But I think its finally coming together. The front cover will still be Imogen although she will be on a field instead of in the woods, but I do want to show her as alternative so I will have to think of ways of doing so in a later time. For the back cover, I'm going to paint it and still have the hummingbird idea, but I will paint it instead and make it look really pretty. The inside cover will be acknowledgements and the right inside cover for the CD will have the different seasons in the corners. I want to base my album cover on KT Tunstall's Eye to the Telescope, as hers is really creative!



x

No comments: